Interim week takes place each fall, when students in grades 5-12 travel to different destinations all over the nation. The trips are planned to coincide with and enhance the classroom curriculum, and are important for students' academic, social, and personal growth. During Interim, students learn new skills, try new things, and make connections with their teachers and each other. Interim is an extraordinary way to support The Heritage School's mission of mind, body, spirit, and camaraderie, and students look forward to it each year.
- 5th Grade - The Georgia Coast - Ebenezer Alive!
- 6th Grade - Explore the Mountains - Kanuga, NC
- 7th Grade - NASA Space Center Huntsville
- 8th Grade - Washington D.C.
- 9th Grade - E.O. Wilson Biophilia Center in Freeport, FL
- 10th Grade - History Tour - Charleston, SC
- 11th Grade - College Tour
- 12th Grade - Amelia Island