|Border - DO NOT EDIT
Thank you for applying to The Heritage School (Newnan, Georgia United States)!
When you click on the APPLY ONLINE link below, you will be prompted to create an account. This account is the first step in the paperless Application process.
APPLY ONLINE NOW- United States
Early Learners Admission Playdate: April 22
The following supporting documents will be required for your application. You will receive a checklist with the appropriate Forms once you apply.
- Application for Admission Form ($75.00 application fee)
- Teacher/Director Evaluation Form - Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten Applicants (2 required)
- Teacher Evaluation Form - 1st through 4th Grade Applicants (2 required)
- Teacher Evaluation Form - 5th through 12th Grade Applicants (3 required)
- Release of Records - All Applicants (required)
- Principal Evaluation Form - 1st through 12th Grade Applicants (required)
- English/Language Arts Teacher Math Teacher Additional Teacher
The first round of admissions decisions will be e-mailed out the first Saturday of April each year for the following school year. After this date, applications will be considered on a space-available basis. Please see the Admissions Process for Important Dates.
If you have questions at any point in the Admissions process, please contact Lory Pendergrast, Director of Admissions, at 678.423.5393 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also call the Main Office at 770.253.9898 for assistance.