Tuition and Tuition Assistance
Early Learners - $5,125
Pre-K - $7,850
Kindergarten - $11,500
Grades 1-4 - $14,850
Grades 5-6 - $15,575
Grades 7-12 - $16,600
An annual $375 Facilities Fee is assessed to each student each year.
Multi-Student Tuition Reduction for Re-Enrolling Families
For families with more than one child enrolled in Kindergarten through 12th Grades, tuition is reduced by $650 for the second child and any other subsequent children. However, the multi-student tuition reduction does not apply to Pre-Kindergarten tuition.
A non-refundable $500 tuition-reducing deposit is due when the Enrollment Contract is returned. This applies to both new and re-enrolling students.
The balance of tuition is payable by either one-time payment – due July 1st – or the monthly payment plan, which runs from July 1st through April. Monthly installments are due on either the 5th or the 20th of each month. Payment plans are subject to a $600 payment plan fee.
- Cafeteria service (optional)
- Some field trips
- Uniform or dress code attire
5th - 12th Grades
- Books (costs vary by course)
- Interim Trips - Annual curricular class trips (costs vary by year)
The Heritage School administers a program of need-based tuition assistance. Please click here to apply: SmartAidforParents.com . We use this third-party's report when making financial aid decisions.
The Tuition Assistance Application for the 2017-2018 school year will be available December 1, 2016.
- Returning Families: The Tuition Assistance Committee will be considering tuition assistance applications and making tuition assistance award decisions for returning families in early February, so all applications need to be submitted as soon as possible.
- Prospective Families: Financial assistance applications for prospective new students will be considered in the late spring and summer, but applications need to be submitted as soon as possible as well. The Office of Admissions must have an admissions application on file for your prospective student(s) in order to consider the financial assistance application. The admissions application is a completely separate process from the financial assistance application.
Steps to completing the online application:
Families are encouraged to apply for tuition assistance as early as possible, as funds are limited. However, early application does not guarantee a financial award.
Questions about Tuition and Financial Assistance
Our Business Office staff is happy to speak or meet with families at any time regarding tuition, billing, financial assistance, and tuition payment options.
For questions about student billing, please contact Cherie White, Student Billing Manager, at email@example.com, or 678.423.5464.
For questions about the Tuition Assistance process, please contact Neal Pike, Chief Financial & Business Operations Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 678.423.5353.