One of the best aspects of Heritage is the willingness of our faculty, staff, students, and families to be “All In.”
The “All In” principle is seen in.
- Our faculty who not only teach but coach, mentor, sponsor clubs and activities, and do whatever they can to support our students
- Our staff who meet not only the requirements of their job but also lend a hand whenever they are needed- from washing tables in the cafeteria to finding a lost jacket, they do it all and do it willingly
- Our students who come to school to learn, to compete, to create, and to develop relationships with not only their classmates but with younger and older students as part of a close community
- Our families who not only support the school financially but also volunteer in any way they can- from running a concession stand to washing uniforms- they know it takes everyone to be the best school community we can be and enjoy the feeling of camaraderie with other families
Our willingness to be “All In” as a Heritage family is what has sustained our school during the last several months. Our faculty and staff, our students, and our families showed up for every challenge and did whatever they could to support our mission. We are a stronger community because of this “All In” spirit.
This year, our Annual Fund ask is a little different as we ask each family to be “All In” by completing three acts of giving for us:
- Participate in Georgia GOAL - Redirect your Georgia tax dollars to The Heritage School so we can continue to provide financial assistance to families that need support.
- Contribute to the Annual Fund - no amount is too small. With unbudgeted COVID related expenses reaching nearly $200,000 to date, any donation is welcome!
- Sign up to volunteer in some capacity at school during the year- work a concession stand, write a review for us on Google… pick one or more choices or create your own idea! We would love to have you here.