Students will only be on campus for their scheduled conference time. There will be no classes.
ELC - 5th Grade
Conferences are not required for all students in these age groups.
Conferences are for parents only. There will be no childcare provided during your conference. Conferences are scheduled through Pickatime.com (see directions below).
You should plan for a conference if one of the following applies:
- Your family is new to The Heritage School this year
- The teacher requested a conference (you will be notified by the teacher)
- The parents requested a conference (teachers will be sending a sign-up via email)
6th - 12th Grade
All 6th – 12 Grade students are required to have a conference. Conferences are scheduled through Pickatime.com (see directions below).
- Parents should schedule conferences with the student’s advisor to go over his or her progress in all of his or her classes as well as information important for the upcoming school year.
- Conferences will be student led.
- Students should dress in clothing appropriate for school but uniforms are not required. Students often choose to "dress-up" a bit for conference day.